Thursday, November 26, 2009

crazy shit.


Alexander McQueen’s spring 2010 shoes are just colossal. I was seriously at awe when I first saw this a few weeks or months ago? (too lazy to update then) I mean, they are just so freaking huge! Its awesomely weird? Apparently one is about 12 inches in height – like literally a whole ruler. I see it as the Balenciaga boots but it evolved into a bigger, wilder type. It’s amazing how those models walked with those on. I would honestly be terrified to walk two steps in them. Though it would be great to have a pair and occasionally wear it in front of a mirror (without walking) or putting them in a glass case – museum style.

Now, I’m not exactly a lady gaga fan, but we do have to give her the credit for wearing these and other great shoes in her music video. Watch and spot the armadillo!

No comments:

Post a Comment